Jump to the main content block

Q1-2. What should be done in cases of stolen or lost property?

A: When property, due to fire, theft or otherwise, is damaged or lost, a document of evidence (in the case of theft, one should report it to the police) should be provided. After examining the responsibility for the incident, the case will be forwarded to the auditing division for further review.
Click Num: